Dedicated and curious, expressive, yet functional.
This describes my work & attitude towards projects.
User experience is king in my design process.
As well as attention to detail (
fluff) & creating lasting impacts.
Perfectionism has its place, but so does pragmatism.
Client: SSPL | Corporate Website
My main deliverable was moving SSPL India Pvt. Ltd. from their old website to a fresh one*. This involved creating a multi-page, mobile-first, responsive website for this Bangalore-based company and their brand, SDrive – a line of in-car entertainment products. (2013-14)
Having been a design consultant for SSPL over the past 2 years, it was relatively easy to overcome most hurdles, whether layout frameworks or the transition. It also led me to pick up a number of new skills, such as mobile-first development, CLI workflows & site versioning.
Additional features added to the website:
- Product display & sorting
- Product sub-menu
- Front-end & server-side form validation
- Google Maps for location
- Map of Dealers/Distributors* *Upcoming
It's Me, Aaron!
Curiosity is a powerful motivator.
In design it means exploration.
Whether it be of a client or an audience.
Understanding both is of utmost importance.
So, let me start the conversation!
- Speciality Areas
- Web Design & Front-End Development
- User Interface & User Experience Design
- Interaction Design, Motion Graphics
- Graphic Design
- Branding & Logo Design
- Wordpress & Social Media
- Video & Post Production
- Tech Skills
- Power User
- Sublime Text 3, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, EventGhost
- Bootstrap, Foundation, CLIs (Grunt, Bower), GitHub
- InDesign, MaxMSP, Processing, Fireworks
- PHP, JSON, MySQL
- CLIs (Guard, Node.js, Git)
- What makes me tick
- Digital/Tech: Automation, Apps, Hacking
- Games: FPS, RTS, RPG, ARTS, Retro
- Movies: Comedy, Thriller, Horror, Classics
- Food: Desserts, Mediterranean, Asian, Italian
- Music: Punk Rock, Twee-Pop, Electronica, Indie
- Novels: Crime, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-fi
Why, hello there!
I think it would be great if we connect, don't you?
Over the net or in person, let's design together!
If you'd like to, mail me via the form below.
Tweet @aaron_khare or visit me on LinkedIn.
Oh, and here's my resume.